Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sesoc Trivia

I'm a little bit behind on my blogging so expect some catch-up in the next few days! The first thing that I am going to be writing about is the SESOC trivia two weeks ago. The event is a trivia "challenge" similar to pub trivia that is held by the Sesoc every semester. It is the only one of its kind that is run in CSE and therefore has a unique place in the school. The other thing about the event it has been since the time I remember been sponsored in some way or another by MS.

I was not able to attend the event however I only heard good things about it! I however managed to have a large distribution of Visual studio express and people did take them. This is a positive sign of uptake and interest in .Net.

I will post the pics when I get them.

No comments: